Sunday, April 02, 2006

A great note

Matt Modell was the champion of the reform movement in ASM for years. He fought a long, hard fight, and was eventually unsuccessful. He may have been the ASM equivalent of Obi Wan Kenobi - "out last hope" - just like Obi Wan, Darth Vader offed him.

But I was elated to get this e-mail from him the other day:
Someone forwarded me your column from Friday. It certainly appears as though you are facing many of the challenges I once faced (and almost faced once again, had I chosen UW for law school next year). I wish you the best of luck, you are definitely facing some difficult challenges but changes will never happen unless someone is willing to speak up and take heat from the left (and sometimes the right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home